|Home||» Products||» Metal Cleaning, Maintenance and Paint Removal Prod||» Spark Clean Bio Degreaser For Chain Conveyor Nutbolt Gear|
Spark Clean Bio Degreaser For Chain Conveyor Nutbolt Gear
Spark Clean Bio Rx is selected when a cleaner with fast dry times, low surface residue and powerful cleaning is required. It is also selected for its low environmental, health and safety impact.
Spark Clean Bio Rx is used for various application as below -
- Manual or hand-wipe cleaning
- Immersion tank cleaning
- Thermal/acoustic insulation blanket cleaning
- Cleaning during component manufacture and final assembly
- Cleaning during maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Cleaning prior to and following non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Cleaning prior to bonding and sealing
- Cleaning prior to painting, plating and other surface coatings
Spark Clean Bio Rx is Apply for Manual Cleaning at full concentration to the desired substrate by brush, pad or cloth.Immersion Cleaning: Add Spark Clean Bio Rx at full concentration to the wash tank reservoir. Ultrasonic agitation may be used with proper safety controls.Spark Clean Bio Rx is also suitable for use in a variety of commercially available cleaning equipment including immersion tanks, ultrasonic equipment and vertically oscillating systems.
Future & Benefit :
- Powerful Cleaning Ability
- Bio-Based, Biodegradable
- Low Surface Residue
- Reduces VOC Emissions
- Non-Ozone Depleting
- Low Health and Safety Risk
- No Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
Shelf Life :
The shelf life for this product is thirty-six (36) months when it is stored in its original, sealed container at room temperature. However, the product should be inspected after thirty-six (36) months from the date of manufacture prior to customer use.
Powdered Wash Soap High Sudsing : Part No.- RXSOL-41-4117-10
For the best results,
- wash vehicles in a protected or shady area—not in hot sun. Use 1 to 4 ounces of detergent per gallon of warm or hot water.
- Spray, mop or sponge the cleaner solution onto wet vehicle and allow to act for several minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- To avoid streaking, always start washing the lower soiled surfaces and move to upper surfaces.
- For open top drum mixing use 1 to 2 pounds per 50 gallon of soft water.
- This powdered car wash detergent may also be used in automatic washers.
- Use 1 to 3 ounces per gallon of water in the wash tank or follow the instructions provided by the equipment manufacturer